Table of Contents
- What personal information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we share your information?
- How do we protect your information?
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Personal data - the information you provide to us willingly when creating a personal account on this site, search for opportunities, subscribe to our service, enter a promotion or survey, or report an issue with the site. This may include email address, name, billing address, payment details, survey answers, data included in your resume, etc.
- Technical data - this may include your login data, internet protocol (IP) address, the information about web pages you visited before entering this site, time zone settings, operating system, devices, browser type, etc.
- Usage data - the information about your interaction with our site, services, and products.
- Marketing & communication data - this includes the data about your interests and preferences concerning marketing and communication.
- Sensitive personal data. - this may include information like physical or mental health conditions, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, criminal offenses, etc. But keep in mind that our team does not request any sensitive information except what is provided by you willingly, which is why we always encourage users to omit such data from your CV before you share it with us.
How Do We Use Your Information?
All pieces of private data that have been collected from users shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Services. SkillHub is here to deliver high-quality career products such as resumes. To deliver the best services possible, we collect, use, store, and transmit your information to our internal staff as well as trusted third-party service providers for the purpose of registering new users, processing payments, and delivering resume writing and editing services.
- Usage. The Company also uses certain types of information (e.g. technical data, usage data, info on how you interact with our website, etc.) to access our services and make them better.
- Marketing. Finally, the Company uses your data for marketing purposes to notify you about any products or services that we believe can be interesting to you. However, we only contact users via electronic means, and only after you have given us your consent for this.
How Do We Share Your Information?
SkillHub does not sell users’ private data to any third parties or advertisers. However, we may share your data in the ways discussed below:
How Do We Protect Your Information?
SkillHub is committed to your safety and privacy. We have a dedicated team of specialists who are responsible for protecting your information and analyzing vulnerabilities. Also, our team has adopted all the necessary procedures and measures to ensure that your privacy and data protection are integrated into all processing activities.
We always guarantee that users’ private information is only being processed when we have a legal basis for processing it. Our team regularly reviews and analyzes the stored data to ensure that it remains relevant, complete, and accurate and that it is being processed in a lawful manner.
As for the storage of your data, the Company only maintains it for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
Before our team transfers your private data to any trusted third party (e.g. partners, suppliers, software solution providers, customers, back-office support, etc.), we ensure that we have a legal basis for this (e.g. your consent).