Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using Our Service. The use of skillhub.com is only to be made by those of legal age. Any improper usage is strictly prohibited. Once You place an order on this website, You confirm that You have read, understood, and agreed with all Our Terms and Conditions. Submitting a request and/or payment implies that You are legally obligated to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Interpretation of Our Terms:
The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and according to the Client‘s requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company's commitments be violated, the Client is entitled to a partial or full reimbursement according to Our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Interpretation of Our Terms:
- "Website" means skillhub.com
- "Client", "You" or "Yours" refer to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information, and transferring payments on this Website.
- "Company," "We," or "Our" refer to the skillhub.com website.
- "Messaging System is the software that ensures uninterrupted communication between the Client and the Writer, or with a Support Team Representative.
- "Order" refers to the actual request for a Resume Writing Service sent to Our Company by the Client. It includes particular requirements and specifications regarding the personal information to be used in the Product.
- An "Order“ is an electronic request for a paid Product from the Client, for a particular type of service offered through the Website. The order specifies both the requirements of the Client regarding the Product and the information which should be included in the final Product.
- "Order" refers to the completed Resume Writing Service that was submitted in electronic form online through the Website by the Client. The order includes the final Product in its entirety, along with the requirements of the Client.
- Order Status shows the progress of the Order and the current stage of work towards the completion.
- Resume Writing Service is provided by the Company and its Experts within a defined time frame and under strict Client‘s requirements. Resume Writing Service encompasses all Order Statuses. "To deliver Resume Writing Service" means to fulfill the Order in its entirety with a particular Product Type specified on the first Order stage.
- "Product“ is a result of delivered Resume Writing Service. It comes as an original content written as a result of delivered Product Type in accordance to the Client’s inquiry as a digital document.
- “Product Types” (“Product Type”) are specified by the Company and are the only types of services to be delivered within the platform. Product Types should be understood as following: Resume writing and editing services; Cover letter writing and editing services; CV writing and editing services; Linkedin Profile; Follow-up letter writing and editing services, Bundled Resume and Cover letter writing and editing services; Bundled Resume and Cover Letter and Linkedin Profile service; Bundled CV and Cover Letter service.
- "Product Revision“ is a request sent by the Client for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the Order.
- "Support Team“ or "Support“ refers to the Company's structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order and Resume Writing Services.
- "Resume Writer“ is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides Resume Writing Services to the Client, according to the Company Agreement.
- "Balance“ refers to the personal account of the Client within the Company that stores Credits for the Client. Funds are added to their personal balance voluntarily to further compensate the price of the Order(s) at their own discretion.
Order Placing and Registration
- The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Application. No Resume Writing Service is provided by other means than by request.
- The Order form will specify the Product Type, the level, the deadline, the type of service (writing or editing), the industry and the position name. Custom instruction and the additional files should also be fulfilled in the Order form. It is Client’s responsibility to provide exact, full, and final information in the Order form.
- You will be requested to register by providing Your email and password or sign in via Facebook or Gmail account. Should any difficulties arise during the process of account creation, please contact Our Support Representatives. In addition, should any of Your contact details change over time, it is Your sole responsibility to update Your profile accordingly or inform Support about such changes.
- Should multiple accounts be discovered, they will be merged with Your initial account created during Your first purchase.
Order Payment and Discounts
- When placing an Order, You agree to pay for the Resume Writing Service provided by the Company. The Company starts to process Your Order only after the payment for the Resume Writing Service is made and authorized.
- In some cases, the Company may ask the Client to send a photo of the Client's credit card that was used for submitting the payment to the Company. The cardholder’s name and the last four numbers on this card should be visible.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company's Pricing and paid in advance, as stated in the Order form, once the scope of work is identified. The Company is not held responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and authorized.
- Orders can be paid by Credits from Your Personal Balance.
- The Company reserves the right to offer discount and bonus programs to Clients at its own discretion using discount code(s) the Client can use when filling out the Order form. If the code is not provided in the corresponding section of the Order form, the discount will not be given out by the Company for that particular order.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Client in the Company with no exceptions.
- Upon Your Order evaluation, the Company may request for additional payment or additional time to work on Your Order, since the volumes of the work to be done to fulfill Your requirements can only be defined after a manual review is performed. The Client may decide at their own will to either agree to new Order parameters and Order Total or refuse to cooperate with the Company. If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Your Personal Balance
- When placing Orders and buying Products from the Company, You can use only Visa, Mastercard, AmEx or PayPal to recharge your Personal Balance. Should the case of partial or full payment reimbursement occur, You have the option to either proceed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy or transfer the funds to Credits in Your Personal Account.
- 1 credit equals 1 US Dollar and is stored in Your Personal Account with no limit or expiration date. The number of Credits you store may be used to proceed with payment for your future Orders with the Company.
- Your funds are transferred to Credits at Your own will and ONLY with Your approval. After the transfer of funds to Credits is complete – the amount You store in Credits is Non-Refundable and may be used to pay for Your future Orders ONLY.
- As a part of Our loyalty program activities, the Company may provide You with a certain amount of Credits to further cover payments for Your Future Orders.
- Order validation: The Company reserves the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the Order were met successfully as indicated by the Client. Should a mismatch occur, Support reserves the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Client's requirements have been adhered to.
- Changes in Order details: Client and Support may provide changes to the Order only if the Resume Writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Resume Writer has started working on the Order. Should the changes in Order details affect the Type of Product, its level, the industry of the position name or narrow the completion terms, the Client will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
- Communication: The Client is highly encouraged to communicate with the Resume Writer using the Messaging System or by contacting the Support team directly when seeking for more information.
- Progress Tracking: The Client may track the progress of their Order by using their personal account where information about their Order and its status is displayed. The Client may as well contact Support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on the Order status.
- The Company is held responsible for the delivery of the Resume Writing Service in its entirety.
- It is the Client's personal responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels once the Company has provided the Resume Writing Service to the Client. The Company will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Client in their profile, spam filters, internet outages and general Client negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means that are beyond the control of the Company. The Client is encouraged to contact Support for any kind of assistance with an Order's Delivery.
- The Client is held responsible for downloading the Product in a timely manner after the Resume Writing Service has been provided by the Company.
- All Orders are delivered through Our in-app service through the Completed Orders tab. Once orders have been delivered by the Company, Clients will receive a notification on their mail-box. Email notifications will also be sent to the registered email addresses with a link to the download page.
- Seven days after the deadline, the funds will be released automatically, as this is a part of Our Resume Writer’s protection. Once the entire agreed-upon sum is received by the Resume Writer, it is deemed that the Product is complete. Once the Order is completed, the Client has thirty (30) calendar days to ask for a Revision or claim a Refund.
- Free amendments are provided to the Client by the Company to ensure the quality of the provided Product and Client’s satisfaction with the Product. To receive a free revision of the Product, the Client has to submit a revision request in written form using the Messaging System or Company's email not later than thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date. Should the Revision deadline be missed, the Client may have their Order revised for additional payment, or the Client can place an Order for editing. In some cases, the Support Team Representative can submit free Order revision after the revision deadline.
- The Support Team Representative reserves the right to decline a Revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases, the Client may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place an order for editing.
- The Support Team Representative reserves the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Client's behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Resume Writer or other unreasonable requests.
- If the request meets all defined requirements underlined in these Terms and Conditions, Our Company will revise the delivered Product free of charge.
- If the Client needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
- All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the Order Messaging System or by emailing the Support Team Representative. In the unlikely event that the Client is not satisfied with the Product or receive the Product after the specified deadline, the Client may request a partial or full refund within thirty (30) days after the Order completion date. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
- In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the Product, the Client must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Support Team Representative for further investigation and refund request approval.
- If the Client has not asked the revision of the Product within 30 days after Order initial deadline and request for a refund came after this term, it is to be assumed that the Client is satisfied with the Product and the Client will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
- If the Refund is approved, the Company reserves sixty (60) business days to process the Refund.
The Use of Products
- When making a payment for an Order, you agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only, and the payment You make is a reflection of the time and effort put into conducting relevant research and writing pertaining to Your order as well as of all the necessary maintenance and administration for Resume Writing Service delivery.
- Resume Writer who work on behalf of Our Company hand over the ownership of all delivered Products to the Client once the Order is completed.
- A Product is designed to facilitate job search for the Client.
- A Product does not guarantee employment in a particular company chosen by the Client.
- The Company is not responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of Client’s service providers like the Internet, email, etc. which are beyond Our control or failure of Client to download the product. Our Support Team is available to assist You with any delivery problems 24/7.
- The Company is not liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products received from Resume Writers.
- The Company is liable for the quality of delivered Products.
- The Company is liable for Resume Writers selection process and to ensure that all the information provided by the Resume Writers in their profiles is accurate and corresponds with reality.
- The Company is liable for processing all transactions through a secure online payment system.
- The Company cannot be held responsible if Client’s credit information gets disclosed without Our Company's consent or beyond its control.
Disclaimer for Links
While this Website may include links to other websites, we do not condone, approve, or guarantee that the content of these links complies with the Terms and Conditions skillhub.com. As such, Our Company does not own, is not responsible for, and does not contribute to or control any of the content stemming from the posted links on Our website. Visiting these links is agreed upon as Your own risk based upon the user agreement form that is submitted with Your order form.
Security and Privacy
The Company reserves the right to contact the Clients by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers, and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Clients. However, with that in mind it is important to note that We highly value the privacy of Our Clients and will not disclose their personal and billing information to any third parties.
Once you have submitted Your Order or Payment, You agree and acknowledge all of the following points and statements:
- The delivered Products are solely intended for personal use of a Client.
- All Clients agree that all Resume Writing Services rendered on this Website require Payment for the time and effort that are used to gather, organize, correct, edit, and deliver the Product to the Client.
- All Products from Resume Writers automatically transfer all authorship rights and ownership to the Client and Company. The Company reserves the right to use Products delivered to Clients in its own description as for marketing purposes.
- By placing Your Order, You agree to receive promotional information such as specials, contests, and discounts from the Company. You may unsubscribe from or subscribe to receiving such information in Your profile directly.
- Our Company makes no warranties or representations of warranties in regards to Our Website or its materials, stated or implied, that arise by law or otherwise. This includes, without any limitation, a warranty of merchantability or suitability for a non-infringement, particular purpose, or any other implied guarantee or warranty that arises from the performance or deal encompassing trade.
- Additionally, the Company does not guarantee that Our operation will run error-free. We are not responsible for any repercussions from any errors that arise on Our Website. It is up to the Consumer to ensure the accuracy, usefulness, or completeness with any opinion, information, advice, or other content that is related to the Resume Writing Service or available on this website.
Limitation of Liability
Agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions presented above, You acknowledge that You agree not to hold other Clients, the Company, its employees, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, representatives, promotion, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment agencies, or any other third-party providers or information/data sources and legal advisors responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, actions, and claims of any nature that come from or are related to Our Company. These products include but are not limited to:
- telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, email, network, computer malfunctions, difficulties or failures of any kind;
- unclear, failed, delayed, or incomplete computer communications and transmissions;
- any condition that arises due to the events that lie beyond the Company's control that cause the Order or Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that arise with connection to or as a result of using Our Services;
- any typographical errors or printing mistakes in any of Our materials associated with Our services.
Additionally, You agree to not hold Our Company and its affiliates responsible or reprehensible for any claim, demand, suit, including attorney's fees, made by another third party in relation to or arising from the use of Our Resume Writing Services, Your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, the violation by You of the rights of any third party, or any other personal act of omission committed by You. Under no circumstance will the Company be made responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise from or are in any way related to the use of this Website and any information provided by the Website. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As such, the above-listed limitation may not be applicable to You.
We reserve the right to terminate Your right to use Our Resume Writing Services even when You have paid the full amount:
- if the information initially provided for registration on the Website, or that is later subsequently modified, contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information We consider as being relevant;
- if you do not cooperate throughout the ordering process;
- if we suspect that You are involved in any fraudulent transactions.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to skillhub.com's server or its Clients is strictly prohibited and will be subject to automatic account termination. This includes:
- spamming, transmission of malware, viruses, Trojan horses;
- linking the sites and files that contain or distribute them.
Skillhub.com may terminate Your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice if You are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the Agreement.
You, the Client, acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions may be completely or unilaterally changed by the Company without prior warning. It is, therefore, highly recommended that all Clients on the Website read these Terms and Conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.